It's been quite some time since I wanted to write my heart out somewhere. Cool. Now I have my own website. Its a good time to start, I am at my professional and personal best so far, my work is consistently appreciated and I have matured over the last six months as a good husband and a complete family man. Today, I gave some final touch up to this site, finished my work early and was ready to add something and there comes the news. The news of eight bomb blasts across Bangalore. I was taken aback for a moment, reason unknown. May be because I had been a part of this city for quite some time or because I have friends and relatives there, or whatever. I got the news afresh, and I could call up everybody I knew over there before the phone lines went into jam. All of them did sound cool in contrast to the news channels.
I got back home a little late. I had shut down work quite early, but had to wait for my wife as she was busy with some meetings. That gave me time to think. Think about bomb blasts. What is the logic behind bomb blasts? Quite a number of them has occurred across the country of late. It is known that terrorists does these. So, obviously it is to terrorize. I don't know whether there is a word like that. But is anybody terrorized? I just wonder. I am not, anyway. I am not trying to prove that I am brave. I can tell you here that I am a person who is terrorized by butterflies. If you put me in a room full of butterflies, I don't know what will happen to me. But truly, bomb blasts don't terrorize me. I wonder if it does terrorize anybody. It can be mind blowing, disturbing or saddening, but definitely not terrorizing. What do these terrorist assholes have in mind? They should be ignored. Let whatever they preach go to hell.
End of thoughts. I am back home. Television is celebrating the blasts. I feel that the biggest comedy show happens on the news channels. I am seeing this reporter in Times struggling to breath while he is reporting the blasts. I wonder if these channels want these blasts to happen more often, as they fetch good business for them. I am telling to myself. Shut it down, buddy. Its time to forget it. Change the channel, enjoy the weekend drink and fried chicken cooked by wife sweetheart, plan a picnic tomorrow, and have a good night's sleep. See you.
Friday, July 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
man,Loved the blog. its really nice . don't worry,I'll have to post a brand new Bomb 4 u.
write more...,include little bit of ajeesh stories (u can do it...)
Be happy!
Good luck
Hey !!!!!! Wonderful man my sixth sense says the blog is gonna create history.So let me be a part of it
Post a Comment